Facebook fanpage Like...!!!

Today is Mother's Day



Today, greet your Mom with beautiful Mother's Day SMS messages, Mothers Day quotes and Happy Mothers Day wishes as Mother’s Day is celebrated almost all over the world with great excitement.
Various countries celebrated Mother’s Day on different dates, but May 13, 2012 is the widely known date to celebrate especially in North American countries. If your happen to be away from your Mom today, take a minute to call or send Mothers Day SMS text and wishes to honor your Mom. Others celebrate the beautiful spirit of Mother’s Day by sending free Mother’s Day eCards and simple Twitter or Facebook messages via online social media.

I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. Thank you Mom! And wish you a Very Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother's Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying thank you It means I love you You are my mother, my friend Today is your day!
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. -Mildred B. Vermont
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be.
You believed when I'd no reason to You were there when I needed you And I just wanna thank you, Happy Mother's Day
I could imagine a world without you facing the hard times all alone, Thank You Happy Mother's Day
Hearty thanx 2 ur mom 4 giving me such a special person as a frnd. Wishing ur mumma a very long n glorious life. Happy mother's day 2 ur mom
I can't fight the battle alone, I can make it through When I'm with you, Happy Mothers Day
'When apples were 4 & we were 5, then my mother said, 'I dont like Apples.' Happy Mother's Day
Mother is an undying love, A love beyond compare, Happy Mother's Day Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My Mother. Happy Mother's Day
Dear Mom, because of you I am what I am today. You carried me for 9 months & you raised me. You're such a strong woman.♥ Happy Mothers Day
Mothers are the real angels on earth... Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing, hard working mothers out there in the world
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. Happy Mother's Day
I'd be a cold world, I'd be a lost girl, If I didn't have you close to home. Thank You Happy Mothers Day

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply